Saturday 9 November 2013

A good start to a good month!

Hey guys! So I thought I'd have a happy post today as I'm in an unbelievably amazing mood for a change.. 

For those who follow me on twitter or have me on Facebook will know, I had my driving test yesterday. Scariest and most nerve-racking experience of my life so far, I tell you! I was literally shaking so much driving to the test centre and simply waiting, let alone when I actually did my test. The first question my examiner asked was whether I wanted my instructor in the back of the car with me.. Now, my instructor and I discussed this before we got to the test centre and we both agreed that it would be the most off putting thing having someone in the back when you're stressed enough as it is and seeing their face every time you made a mistake.. So he stayed at the centre. 

I honestly thought I'd failed. Let me tell you, it was horrible. I managed to roll down a hill slightly because I forgot to put the car into gear for a hill start (not very clever!) and then when I had to pull away another time, a car just decided he would speed round me so I thought that was two fails.. But no. Came back to the test centre and had my debrief which my instructor came over to listen to and, it turns out...


I passed! How this got over 100 likes on Facebook though is beyond me.. Words literally can't express how shocked I was to hear that. So happy, I can't even explain it. In my head, it was a case of 'how the hell did I pass that?!' Mind blowing stuff..

WARNING TO ALL DRIVERS - I AM NOW LEGALLY ALLOWED TO DRIVE. PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR OWN SAFETY WHEN I'M OUT ON THE ROADS

So yeah, an amazing start to my month! Next week, I have a gig to go to (be jealous, You Me At Six and 30 Second To Mars fans) and then all I have is deadlines.. Ah well, can't be that much of a bad month!

No comments:

Post a Comment