Sunday 22 December 2013

5 Films You Should Be Watching This Christmas

Hey guys! With Christmas literally just around the corner, I figured now would be a great opportunity to plan my Christmas movies for this year. Y'know, just in case they're not on TV or if what they actually put on over Christmas is a load of twaddle.. So yeah, I thought I'd make a list of the Christmas films which you must watch over Christmas, regardless of whether the people who run TV channels view them or not! Let us begin..

Note: all images have been sourced from IMDB.com

Elf (2003)

  Let's be honest, everyone loves Buddy - best elf ever!

The Holiday (2006)


Absolutely love this film, can't go wrong with a good RomCom - especially when they blast out Mr Brightside ♥

Miracle on 34th Street (1994)


Whoever says Santa isn't real has no trust in the big man. A lump of coal for you, nonbelievers!

Love Actually (2003)


Now, this year will be the first time I will actually watch this film all the way through.. But I'll trust my best friend's judgement when she says it's amazing

The Muppett Christmas Carol (1992)


My childhood Christmas' all summed up! I remember having this recorded on a video - that shows how old it is..

However, if you fancy hitting the big screens anytime soon, I would definitely recommend you go and watch Disney's latest release, Frozen (2013)


Such an amazing film and fun for all the family. I saw this a few days after it was released and instantly fell in love with it.In particular, the loveable snowman called Olaf. I love him so much, my brother and his girlfriend got me a huuuuge Olaf for Christmas.. Cheers, bro!


Enjoy your Christmas movie selection, guys! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment