Thursday 24 October 2013

College lessons part 2.

Hey guys! Been majorly slacking in my blogging recently thanks to college work (definitely influenced this post!). So I thought I would start off with a post continuing from my previous college post which can be read here. For those who go to university or college, this will definitely appeal to you! Well, hopefully..

1. Music is your motivation

No matter how motivated or unmotivated you are, music will always help. They'll always be a playlist or two which will keep you going throughout the day.

2. The library will always save you

Whether it's your escape route or your saviour, you can always rely on the library. If you've forgotten to do your work or need an excuse to leave, the library is the one.

3. You will forever judge other people

You will judge people, and people will judge you. Draw attention to yourself and you're heading for a downwards spiral. 

4. Buses are unreliable

Let's face it, public transport is useless. When is a bus ever on time?

5. Social networking will always distract you

 I can vouch for this. Having my laptop or iPod in college forever draws me into checking the latest tweets or messages.

6. Having a car will keep you sane

No one wants to be stuck in college, having a car is your only hope for a quick and easy escape! Plus you can go out at lunch, no one wants to be stuck in a packed canteen for lunch when there's a KFC or McDonalds down the road...

7. Coming in with a hangover or lack of sleep will kill you

Let's be honest, waking up with a hangover or lack of sleep is bad enough. Dragging your sorry backside out of bed with a hangover or lack of sleep is beyond painful! Why bother when you can go out on the weekend instead? Plus, no one wants to be dealing with your little strops when you're too hungover to function.

8. Your phone will always try and get your attention

Hearing your phone or seeing it flash will simply cry for attention. Attention seeking thing.

9. Friends are essential

I can't function without friends, I can't see how anyone can if I'm honest! Friends keep you going through the day and can easily turn your worst days from bad to good at the best of times. I know I couldn't survive college without my girls, they definitely keep me going through the toughest days! Plus, if they have cars, you have your lift to junk food..


10. Banter is key

At the root of all friendships is banter. How can you survive without it?! Ripping into each other and insulting each other is one of the basics of a great friendship. It also makes the college days so much brighter and fun when you're spending the entire day laughing with and insulting each other for a bit of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment