Friday 25 October 2013

Let the Halloween countdown begin!


Hey guys! With Halloween pretty much just around the corner, I felt a Halloween post was due. Now, personally, I never do anything for Halloween. I've been Trick or Treating a couple of times but that didn't do much for me if I'm completely honest. You're just taking sweets off of strangers, right? For children, it's all fun and laughs. But as you get older, you go more towards pumpkins carving rather than knocking on strangers doors. This year, I am determined to carve a pumpkin and do more Halloween activities rather than sit around and do nothing. So I thought I'd put some ideas out there for you guys too!

Note: I do not own any of these images. These images have been sourced from Tumblr, Pinterest and Totshop on Facebook.

Pumpkin carving

Now, there are different types of pumpkins carvings which people seem to go for. First, you have your stereotypical pumpkins. Usually, very simple designs.


Next, you have your weird and whacky.

You have the pretty awesome. This has to be one of my favourites!



Then you have your decoratively designed pumpkins.





And finally, my personal favourite, you have the ones which are just decorated to look pretty and amazing.



Alternatives to pumpkin carving

Let's be honest, not everyone wants to carve a pumpkins for many reasons.. Too messy, don't like pumpkins etc. So I've found a few alternatives to pumpkin carving.

We have the orange carving. Smaller than a pumpkin but big enough to do something with!


Then, we have the bakers option of cake making, decorating and other food-based fun.




Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment