Tuesday 29 October 2013

Pandora part two - The Wishlist



Hey guys! With Christmas coming up and Pandora emails piling in, I thought it would be a good idea to create my Pandora wish list (useful for my family and friends who read my blog - hint hint). With the large range that Pandora provide, there is soooo much choice to choose from which is a royal pain for someone as indecisive as me. So, I've narrowed it down to a few per 'category' (e.g. animals etc). Let us begin!


(Note: All images are sourced from http://www.pandora.net/en-gb) 


Animals

So far, I already have the tortoise charm on my bracelet which is gorgeous! But I think he needs a few friends to keep him company..

To keep him company, I chose these: the hedgehog, the cow and the giraffe. I just think these particular charms look to sweet!


Stars

Me being me, I really like stars. My nan asked me the other day which sort of 'theme' my bracelet was and, I have to say, some of the star charms are so nice!

Clips and chains


So far, I only have two clips and, personally, I wouldn't mind being able to change them. I also love the idea of having a safety chain on my bracelet! When I first got the bracelet, I was so worried it was going to come off that I wouldn't wear it. I soon lost that irrational fear but, just to be safe, I think a safety chain would be useful!



Round charms


I haven’t got any round charms on my bracelet yet, so I thought I would add some to my collection! Plus, a little bit of colour couldn’t do much harm so why not.

 

Other charms


Finally, we have the rest of the charms I like but couldn’t put into categories without this post going on and on and on… So, here are the rest!

 

For those who missed my first Pandora post, click here to view it.


No comments:

Post a Comment